Use cordyceps fostering health, warding off diseases is currently a trend of many people. In cordyceps contains many rare and benign nutrients, so can be used for a long time. There are many different ways of processing cordyceps, suitable for each age and audience. Making cordyceps tea is the way that many people care about and apply the most. However, how does cordyceps tea bring the best quality? Ganoderma invite you to find out 4 things to know about cordyceps making tea through the article below.
1. Using cordyceps which is good?
Currently, to own 1kg of natural cordyceps from the Tibetan plateau is not easy. In addition to the expensive price, cordyceps in Tibet are still hot, so it is easy to be counterfeited.
Therefore, other countries have studied by themselves, went to Tibet to get cordyceps seeds to apply artificial culture models.
Vietnam is one of the most successful countries in the field of artificial cordyceps culture with the same nutrient content as those grown in the wild.
Currently, cordyceps in Vietnam has 2 categories:
- Cordyceps are transplanted on silkworm larvae.
- Cordyceps biomass (mushrooms are grown on the medium of a mixture of brown rice, green beans, pureed silkworm pupae)
Effects of Vietnamese cordyceps bring on quite high, benign health. Especially the price of cordyceps Vietnam is suitable for many users. Many people use cordyceps in Vietnam to nourish the body, combat disease by making tea.
2. Does Cordyceps make tea combined with other medicinal herbs?
Making cordyceps tea is the simplest way to use the medicinal mushroom on. In particular, this is the way that users can absorb the most nutrients from cordyceps.
Making cordyceps tea can use whole, cordyceps or powder, essence in water form, tea bag form.
In addition to using cordyceps to make pure tea, you can also combine with other herbs. The herbs used to make tea with cordyceps are:
- Deer antler.
- Red Apple.
- Goji berries.
- Herbs such as rose, chrysanthemum, jasmine, red artichoke, ...
Depending on the purpose of use, the subjects that use the choice of other medicinal herbs when making cordyceps tea are also different.
Subjects using cordyceps tea:
- People with weak physical strength, body weakness.
- People want to improve, improve resistance, immune system.
- Intellectual workers, excessive stress, stress, poor old-age people, memory impairment, loss of concentration.
- People need treatment for liver, kidney, blood pressure, heart, and lung diseases.
- Persons with physiological impairment.
- Subjects want to prevent and slow down the aging process of the body.
3. How to mix cordyceps
How good cordyceps is, if you do not use it properly, you will not feel the effect, even counterproductive. The way to make cordyceps tea is very simple, you just need to add a little boiling water to the semi-processed Cordyceps, then remove the first part. Continue pouring boiling water into the bottle of cordyceps tea, cover the lid for 10 minutes to be used.
Subjects using cordyceps are adults over 18 years old. Children over the age of 13 can also use cordyceps to make tea, but should follow the instructions and dosage of the doctor. Particularly for children under 5 years old, pregnant and breast-feeding women should not use cordyceps.
4. The taboo when using cordyceps to make tea
- Do not make cordyceps tea in a pitcher, made of metal.
- Absolutely do not put cordyceps on the stove for more than 60 minutes.
- Do not drink cordyceps tea for more than 24 hours, overnight.
- Do not abuse cordyceps tea, use arbitrarily.
- People with hot conditions, who are suffering from high fever should not use cordyceps.
5. Where to buy cordyceps good?
To own the cordyceps has good quality, affordable price. Don't forget to contact our Linh Chi Agriculture and Forestry. With the origin of quality products, clean and complete quality inspection papers. We are committed to giving you absolute satisfaction. In particular, we are committed to bringing our customers competitive prices in the market.
To learn more about cordyceps, don't forget to visit the website linhchinonglam.com Please.