Frequently Asked QuestionsCategory: HoneyShould stop drinking honey after a long time of use
Ganoderma Staff asked 2 months ago

My mother has abdominal pain, cannot eat and feels full of vomiting after eating. Her mother had a general examination at the hospital and concluded that gastritis. Doctor prescribe and take medicine.

During the course of taking prescription medication, my mother drank 3-4 fresh turmeric with honey every morning and felt about 80% to reduce the illness, so my mother should stop for a while then continue or continue. really?

1 Answers
Ganoderma Staff answered 2 months ago

Hi
Turmeric is a spice but also a valuable remedy, turmeric essence (Curcurmin) has the effect of increasing bile secretion, supporting digestion but not increasing gastric juice secretion.
So when I have gastric ulcer, my relatives use fresh turmeric or fine technology. Studies continue to announce that curcurmin also inhibits the ability of tumor growth in the stomach and elsewhere. And Honey in traditional medicine is both nutritious and antibacterial. Honey contains 13-20% as water, 75-80% carbohydrates (glucose, fruit sugar, carbohydrate ..); Many vitamins B1, B2, B6, E, K, C, vitamin A prefix, folic acid ... stimulate metabolism. Potassium and magnesium (normalized form) stimulate appetite, increase organic acid content and improve digestion, the pollen seeds in honey enhance immunity.
Because it contains many vitamins, honey applied to the skin will remove wrinkles and have a very good moisturizing effect. With the stomach, honey reduces acid secretion, so the painful symptoms go away.
Therefore, it is good for my mother to drink regularly every day.

Related questions:

Answered Ganoderma asked 2 months ago  • 
25 views 1 answers 0 votes
Answered Ganoderma asked 2 months ago  • 
35 views 1 answers 0 votes
Answered Ganoderma asked 2 weeks ago  • 
9 views 1 answers 0 votes
Answered Ganoderma asked 2 months ago  • 
27 views 1 answers 0 votes
Answered Ganoderma asked 2 months ago  • 
26 views 1 answers 0 votes