Honey is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, so it is often used in folk remedies for cough, in addition to chives, it also contains natural antibiotics that help enhance the ability to kill bacteria, improve Significant improvement in cough status.
How to use steamed chives with honey to treat cough:
- Wash 1 handful of chives and cut into pieces about 3cm long
- Put chives leaves in a cup and add 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- Steamed in a rice cooker or steamed
- Then let cool down, take water for children to drink
- For older children, you should encourage children to eat the whole thing to increase the therapeutic effect
honey chives leaves to cure cough