Korea is not only famous for ginseng, cordyceps but also a country of high-class Ganoderma. No one can deny the wonderful uses of Korean Ganoderma. Currently, Korean Ganoderma has been present in markets of many countries around the world, including Vietnam. If you do not know much about this type of reishi, do not overlook top things to know about Korean Ganoderma - Korea through the article below.
1. The medicinal ingredient in Korean reishi mushroom
In Korean Ganoderma, people find outstanding medicinal ingredients such as:
- Content of amino acids, protid, saponins, steroids, polysaccrit, germanium (5-8 times higher than the amount of germanium in ginseng).
- Enzymes: lysozyme, protease acid and some other enzymes (lacase, endopolygalacturonase, celulase, amylase….)
- Sterol: ergosterol 0.3 - 0.4%, β - sitosterol, 24 - methylcholesta - 7, - 22 - dien - 3β - ol and some other sterols.
- Protid: soluble protein, polypeptide, amino acid.
- Sugar: trehalose, manitol
- Amine: betain
- Alkan: tetracosan, hentriacontan
- Fatty acids: tetracosanoic, stearic, palmitic, nonadecanoic, stearic, palmitic, behenic acids.
- Inorganic elements: Ca, Mg, Na, Mn, Fe, Zn, Cu and Ge.
- There are also uracin and uridin substances.
- Germanium ...
- Triterpen (mainly of the lanostan group): ganoderic acids A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, X, Y and Z, lucidenic acids A, B, C, D, E, F, G, ..., lucidons A, B and C, ganolucidic acids A, B, C, D and E, ganoderal A, gnoderiol A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I, ganoderol A (ganodermanonol) and B (ganodermadiol), ganodermanontriol, ganodermatriol….
- Polysaccharide: a branch of water-soluble arabinoxyloglucan (GL-1 polysaccharide), an alkaline extract, water-soluble heteroglycan, many water-soluble hetcroglucan, ganoderan A and B, glycans A, B, C.
2. The use of Korean reishi mushroom
The ingredients in Korean Ganoderma have the effect of wasting excess energy, preventing the accumulation of fat so it is highly effective in weight loss. Ganoderma promotes metabolism and burns excess fat so limiting causes obesity, obesity.
Not only that, Ganoderma lucidum is also effective in removing bad cholesterol in the blood, eliminating toxins from the body.
Ganoderma is used as a functional food to support immune booster, anti-aging and longevity.
Using Ganoderma regularly helps the body combat external pathogens such as bacteria, parasites, etc.
The composition of Korean reishi mushroom also has the effect of preventing tumors, inhibiting the growth of tumor size. Restrict cancer cells from metastasizing to other parts of the body.
Ganoderma is the "savior" in the work of regulating and stabilizing blood pressure. Using Korean reishi mushroom is an effective way to limit platelet adhesion, causing blood to clot. From there, avoid heart disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes ...
Ganoderma lucidum offers high efficacy, helps prevent cardiovascular disease, and Ganoderma lucidum is used to improve blood circulation and increase blood flow. Thereby increasing the amount of oxygen supplied to the heart muscle. Especially, medicinal mushrooms can reduce cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis.
Support to protect the body against the effects of radiation. The active ingredient in Ganoderma is involved in anti-tumor process, increasing the effect of radiation therapy. Since then improve the patient's health during radiation therapy. It has also been noted to reduce the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy. Specifically, symptoms such as headache, fever, infection, hair loss, nausea ...
For digestive system, Ganoderma is effective against constipation, cleansing the intestines.
3. Instructions for using Korean Reishi Mushroom
Korean Ganoderma has 2 main uses: grinding into fine powder or slicing. Koreans prefer to use sliced lingzhi.
You only need to put 500gr of mushrooms in 1 liter of water to boil, after boiling water, turn down the heat to about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat. Soak lingzhi for 20 minutes and continue to set on a simmer over low heat until the water has 800ml left. Feces of Ganoderma can be boiled 1 - 2 times more water.
Or you can use Ganoderma in the second way: Put Ganoderma in the glass jar, pour boiling water and soak for about 1 hour to use gradually throughout the day. However, this will get less nutrients from the mushroom.
Hopefully the information we share will help you better understand reishi Korean Korea. Thank you for taking the time to follow the article.
You are viewing the article Top 3 Things to Know About Korean Reishi Mushroom - Korea in the category Brand Reishi Mushroom In Vietnam of the Ganoderma. Any comments please leave a comment right below the article. Be sure to check out other great posts and share them with everyone!