Refers to natural supplements. Ganoderma lucidum is always the top of the list of medicinal herbs in terms of quality and effect that it brings. Because natural reishi is increasingly scarce and expensive, so cultivated Ganoderma is preferred. There are many types of Ganoderma cultivated today that ensure nutritional ingredients are not inferior to natural Ganoderma. One of the famous brands of Ganoderma is An Nhien. If you do not know anything about this brand of reishi mushroom. We invite you to follow along top things to know about Ganoderma An Nhien in the article below.
The main ingredient in Ganoderma lucidum
- Protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, ...
- Vitamins and minerals such as with potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, iron, zinc, copper ...
- Terpenoids, steroids, phenols, nucleotides and their derivatives, glycoproteins and polysaccharides.
- Mushroom protein contains all the essential amino acids, especially rich in lysine and leucine.
Effects of Ganoderma An Nhien
Regarding the effects of Ganoderma An Nhien, according to the research, includes:
- Supporting treatment of lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, productive cough, ...
- Improve liver function and support the treatment of liver diseases such as fatty liver, hepatitis, cirrhosis ...
- Strengthen the body's immune system to prevent against many dangerous diseases.
- Ganoderma An Nhien also has great use in treating fortune-telling, cleansing the intestines, improving the digestive system and enhancing the absorption of nutrients.
- Ability to regulate and stabilize blood pressure, blood sugar, lower cholesterol, improve blood circulation, combat arteriosclerosis.
- Ganoderma plays an important role in the excretory system, aids detoxification for the body, and removes heavy metals from the body.
- Ganoderma An Nhien has good effects on the nervous system, helps the body to be healthy, reduces stress, stress, fatigue, headache, insomnia, anorexia ...
- Prevention and support of reducing side effects due to radiation and chemotherapy. It is also responsible for fighting free radicals, preventing the spread of cancer cells and limiting the growth of tumor size.
- Ganoderma An Nhien also has anti-aging effect, prevents wrinkle appearance, prolongs life.
How to use Ganoderma effectively
To use Ganoderma effectively, the best way is to follow the instructions of the physician, doctor.
Ganoderma An Nhien can be used in many different ways such as:
Colors of drinking water
Ganoderma to mushrooms or sliced into mushrooms can be used to sharpen drinking water. You need to prepare about 20g Ganoderma, 1 liter of water and fire. Put Ganoderma and water in the pot, put on the stove until it boils, reduce the heat to low. After about 10 minutes, you can turn off the stove. To make the taste of reishi mushroom water easier to drink, you can add a few slices of licorice or honey.
Use Lingzhi mushrooms for wine immersion help preserve longer. In addition to wine and Ganoderma, you can combine jujube, red apple or licorice for a more delicious wine flavor. Wine soaked after 30 days can be used, the longer it takes to soak the wine, the better it will taste.
Cook soup, stew soup
An Nhien Ganoderma can also be used to make soups and soups to improve health. This method of processing is suitable for people with physical weakness, new sick, old people.
Note when using Ganoderma to avoid side effects
As we all know, Ganoderma is a relatively benign herb and does not cause side effects when used. However, in some cases Ganoderma will still cause side effects. Particularly for those who first used Ganoderma. It is most likely to experience symptoms such as: Nausea, abdominal pain or diarrhea. These symptoms will go away with reishi mushroom use about 3-4 days.
To use Ganoderma safely, in the right dosage, you should ask through the information of a physician, doctor for each specific object.
Especially do not cook Ganoderma with a warm pot or metal pot because it can change the internal substances, easily producing toxins. Ganoderma cooking time should not exceed 60 minutes to ensure the internal nutrients are not decomposed due to heat.
Above is information about Ganoderma An Nhien that we want to share with you. Hopefully this information will help you understand more about An Nhien brand Ganoderma lucidum.