Of all the reishi mushrooms, red chi (chain chi) is the one with the strongest medicinal ingredients. Red Lingzhi mushroom used in many countries such as China, Korea, Japan and America. What do you know about this reishi mushroom? We invite you to find out top things to know about Ganoderma through the article below.
1. What is Hong Chi?
- 1 1. What is Hong Chi?
- 2 2. Scientific composition of red chi
- 3 3. The benefits of red chi to users
- 4 4. How to use scarlet mushroom
- 5 5. Safety level of Ganoderma like?
- 6 6. Note when using Ganoderma to avoid side effects
Red chi (chi chi) is also known as red lingzhi. This is a type of lingzhi, woody mushrooms, and the surface is glossy red, ivory white or slightly yellow on the underside. When Ganoderma maturation maturation will have a brown layer of spores attached on the surface.
2. Scientific composition of red chi
In reishi mushrooms contain more than 200 types of active ingredients. Including basic components such as:
Hong chi contains more than 200 active ingredients and here are some basic ingredients:
- Polysaccharides, Organic Germanium, Adenosine, Triterpenoid and ganoderic Acid.
- Protein and Glycoprotein
- Selenium, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium
- 110 types of amino acids including all amino acids necessary for the body
- Vitamins B, C and minerals.
- Essential enzymes and fatty acids
3. The benefits of red chi to users
- Using red chi has the effect of strengthening the body's immune system, supporting the cancer treatment process well. Especially in curbing the growth of tumor size and preventing the spread of cancer cells.
- Hong chi helps balance blood sugar levels and maintain blood sugar at a stable level. At the same time helps to improve the function of the pancreas
- Support and prevent the degeneration of skin cells, eliminate dead skin. Thanks to that, the skin structure is improved, reducing signs of aging on the skin.
- Helps eliminate toxins accumulated in the body, especially in the liver and kidneys.
- Reduce blood cholesterol, visceral fat, excess body fat.
- Good for the cardiovascular system, digestive system and joint problems.
4. How to use scarlet mushroom
Sliced red lingzhi mushrooms
The ingredients you need to prepare are 10g sliced red lingzhi with 3 slices of licorice.
Put all the ingredients on the same 1 liter of water in the kettle, put on the stove to boil, then red to simmer for about 20 minutes. Ganoderma residue to cook the second, third time until the flavor of mushrooms fades.
Soak red lingzhi in a thermos bottle
Put all prepared ingredients inside the kettle with 1 liter of boiling water. Cover the thermos jug or thermos tightly for about 30 minutes to drink gradually throughout the day. You can add artichokes, chrysanthemums, honey to taste, easier to drink. This is how to prepare Ganoderma suitable for busy people.
You can stew Ganoderma with other ingredients such as beef, pigeon ... to make soup, soup. This dish is very nutritious for those who are weak, just got up.
Grind lingzhi into powder
You only need to grind lingzhi into powder, put in a filter bag with a few slices of licorice and brake like normal tea water. When finished drinking water can pour more boiling water to drink until the mushrooms faded.
Ganoderma soaked in wine
Use about 500 grams of sliced lingzhi with 10 liters of white wine, 50g of licorice, 50g of dried apples and about 100ml of honey.
Dogs with all ingredients, poured wine and covered for 30 days can be used. Ganoderma wine soaked for as long as the taste will be more delicious.
5. Safety level of Ganoderma like?
Hong chi has a high level of safety, can be used daily without causing side effects. Dried Lingzhi if stored properly can be safely used for 1 year. Ganoderma powder has been pulverized, it can only be used for about 1 month to ensure safety.
6. Note when using Ganoderma to avoid side effects
To avoid side effects when using red reishi mushroom, you need to pay attention to the dosage and how to use. Each different substrate will have different dosage and usage, the effect that mushrooms bring is not the same.
Because Ganoderma's properties are bitter, it will be a little difficult to drink, so you can add herbs to create a sweet taste to make it easier to drink. Herbs, herbs that can be used to combine with them are: artichoke, honeysuckle, ventricular ...
Hopefully the information we share will help you better understand the chain. Thank you for your interest in tracking posts.
You are viewing the article Top 6 Things to Know About Red Reishi Mushroom Chi in categories Brand Reishi Mushroom In Vietnam of the Ganoderma. Any comments please leave a comment right below the article. Be sure to check out other great posts and share them with everyone!