The corona pandemic is confusing public opinion and global commotion but it is time for people to re-consider their own health. One of the ways to help the body overcome diseases is to increase the body's resistance. The following article would like to share to everyone how to increase resistance, fighting pests, protecting the body from many diseases.
What is resistance?
Learn about the body's resistance to better understand its mechanisms before learning how to boost the immune system.
The immune system is considered a protective wall, it is made up of special cells, proteins, organs and tissues, etc.They work together to protect the body from intrusion. of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Causes of weakening immune system
For young children:
- Eating too much, not following a scientific diet: eating too much causes the digestive system not to digest, causing body heat and disturbing the immune system.
- Hygiene for children through the speaker or too: if the child is too dirty, it will be a condition for bacteria to arise, but if too carefully, the environment outside the child can not adapt.
- Sedentary children, breathing in secondhand smoke and overuse of antibiotics are also causes of reduced resistance.
- Eating too much or too little protein: if you eat too little, your immune system will not work properly, but eating too much will cause the IGF hormone to appear, causing the immune system to be stagnant.
- Prefer ready-to-eat foods, sweets, and alcohol: these are foods that greatly affect the body and especially cause the weakening of the immune system.
- Not drinking enough water during the day: water helps the body to flush toxins, when not drinking enough water, the whole body is tired and the immune system is not working properly.
- Stress fatigue, insufficient sleep: According to research by the National Cancer Institute, the stress of prolonged fatigue will negatively affect the immune system.
- Aging: the aging of the body also leads to a weaker immune system than younger people.
How to increase resistance, anti-sickness, protect the body from many diseases
Let's take a look at the following tips on how to increase resistance, fight sickness, and protect the body.
For young children:
- Infants should be exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months and preferably up to 24 months.
- Building a reasonable diet: adding plenty of water, lots of vegetables, reducing the sweetness, fast food, eating ripe, boiling drinks.
- Participate in sports activities that fit your age and fitness level
- Parents should take children to vaccinate enough doses, to avoid contact with friends or relatives who are ill
- When children remember to have medical conditions, take medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Supplement vitamin C and micronutrients necessary for the body to stay healthy
- Drink plenty of water, add at least 2 liters of water daily
- Avoid working too stress, limiting the use of stimulants, sweets too much.
- Exercise regularly to circulate blood, helping your body stay healthy
- Clean and tidy, regularly wash your hands with antiseptic water.
The corona virus is also just a virus that is harmful to the body so if you strengthen your resistance, lead a healthy lifestyle, you will be able to fight off the disease that is causing global confusion.
In addition, in recent years, scientists often refer to a traditional medicine, a family of mushrooms called Cordyceps Mushroom - a rare oriental medicine, a parasitic form of Ophiocordyceps sinensis. This drug helps to stimulate the immune system, increase resistance and fight against a variety of diseases.
According to Dr. Nguyen Thi Lien Thuong, Director of the Application Development Institute, Thu Dau Mot University: "In many reports of antiviral compounds from plants, algae and fungi, cordycepin extracts from mushrooms show the potential for good resistance to many viral groups through the mechanism of inhibiting viral replication and increasing anti-viral immunity."
“In addition, cordyceps mushroom also has an immunomodulatory effect, helps maintain the body's homeostatic balance and has a physiological significance important to the body's normal function, especially in resistance to virus intrusion ” - Dr. Thuong adds.
Note: Currently on the market there are many suppliers Cordyceps mushroom. However, you should keep in mind when buying worm-like worms. The true value of these worm-shaped Mushrooms is often up to a billion VND / tael. If you find them sold at very low prices, do not buy because this is a poor quality product.
In Vietnam, there are many successful cordyceps mushroom culture facilities with low cost, suitable for the needs of many people.
You should research carefully and choose cordyceps mushroom brands sold by reputable institutions, where mushrooms grow to ensure quality. Some units may refer to: Ganoderma (Former Member of Technology Business Incubation Center, Ho Chi Minh City University of Agriculture and Forestry), Thien Phuc, Gkin, Cordyhapy, ...
Above are the ways to increase resistance, fight sickness, protect the body from many diseases that leading health experts recommend. Together improve your health to overcome the pandemic.