Cordyceps has long been considered a rare medicinal ingredient with many amazing effects on health. Together with studies of Eastern and Western Medicine, it has been shown that cordyceps not only helps the body to strengthen the resistance, nourish the body but also helps prevent some dangerous diseases, especially for humans. old. The following article will give you information about Effects of cordyceps on the elderly. Stay tuned!
Cordyceps (international name Cordyceps sinensis) is an herb whose essence is the parasitic form of a fungus that lives on the larvae of a butterfly. Due to the fungi that come from the parasite, cordyceps contains rare medicinal properties.
Cordyceps contains 17 different amino acids, trace elements, bioactive substances and many vitamins. In a scientific study demonstrated in 100g Cordyceps with 0.12g vitamin B12, 29.19 mg vitamin A, 116.03 mg vitamin C, in addition to vitamin B2, vitamin E, vitamin K ... and Many vitamins are essential for the human body.
+ Note: Who Should Use Cordyceps
Cordyceps effects of the elderly
Cordyceps is considered a panacea for the prevention, formation of dangerous diseases in the elderly. Besides, cordyceps has the effect of improving resistance, anti-aging, increasing longevity.
- Cordyceps has the purpose of enhancing oxygen to enhance health, fight cell oxidation and increase the ability to improve resistance against fatigue in the elderly.
- For men or women in the age of 55 using cordyceps can balance hormones, enhance physiology.
- Those who regularly use damaged tobacco, cordyceps have the effect of restoring damaged cells.
- Cordyceps helps to strengthen the lungs, fight asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, people with long-term cough, pneumonia ...
- In addition, the elderly will have a high incidence of cardiovascular disease, so use it Cordyceps with the elderly to prevent and support treat these diseases extremely effectively.
Thus, it can be seen that the use of cordyceps helps elderly people not only improve their health and spirit but also help the body fight pathogens in the body.
Doctors recommend that the elderly should maintain the use of cordyceps extract to increase health and longevity.
Instructions for using cordyceps in the elderly
Cordyceps should be kept fresh or dried with the following common uses:
- Pineapples and other medicinal herbs, if any
- Wash the cordyceps mushrooms and dry them.
- After drying, spread into a fine powder.
- Other ingredients are sliced or left to boil together with filtered water in a medium pot.
- Lust until the water in the pot is still 1/2, then use.
Use every morning, noon and night, every day.
- White wine
- Cordyceps wash thoroughly in a glass jar and cover.
- Add wine to cover the wine soaked.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Each use about 20ml corresponding to 1 small cup daily use 2 to 3 times after eating or before going to bed.
- Cordyceps mushroom
- Lean meat / quail / chicken
Instructions on how to:
- Clean prepared meat / quail / chicken and cordyceps mushrooms
- Sliced to taste, put the mushroom meat in the pot and stir well to taste.
With this dish, you can use it daily.
Ganoderma Nong Lam - the number one brand in cordyceps
With brand Ganoderma, over 20 years of experience in providing market the quality of cordyceps products. Cordyceps Nong Lam recommended by many experts for its excellent quality through empirical tests.
Above is the great use of Cordyceps for the elderly which we have provided for you. Please choose for yourself the types of cordyceps reputable, quality and do not forget to share the above useful information with friends and relatives!